Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Bye Bye Red Bumps. Say Hello To Smooth & Sexy!

Ladies I know we all are tired of having dry rough legs from the dreaded perpetual task of shaving our legs. Heck I even get tired of shaving my lovely underarms. I know all of us would love to have smooth and soft legs and pits after we shave. I have found a fabulous shaving product that I started using around the first part of August. Since I have started using the product my legs and pits have become smoother and softer then they ever have been. I'm totally impressed and so is my daughter. It is called Coochy cream by Pure Romance.

Now yes, I have heard how expensive it is but let me tell you, you only need to use a small amount ( less then a dime size) for your whole leg. (I'm 5'7" and my daughter is 5'8" so we have some legs between us.)  I'm serious and being totally honest. My daughter and I have used the same bottle since the beginning of August and I'm one of those gals that need to shave everyday. Grrrrrrrrr!

We no longer have any red bump from shaving. I can tell you with continual use your legs will become so smooth and soft. You will be very pleased!

It is also great for guys to use on their faces and what ever else they may want to shave. You know we don't want our men to walk around with red bumps either. (if I had a man......wait that is a totally different topic)

Last but not least.... it is great for our Coochy's too! We don't want our intimate moments to be embarrassing moments because of little red bumps that get infected and look not so pretty do we ladies??

And Yes, I have to use lotion all the time but adding the Coochy cream to my regime has made a huge difference in my legs and underarms. The best product for shaving I have ever used!

No comments:

Post a Comment