Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sex, Stretching, And Pez Dispensers...A Fun Combination!

I can remember when I wondered if I would have sex past the age of 40. Yes, this conversation actually took place. WOW, has my thoughts changed, I can firmly state that I plan on having sex until I can no longer spread my legs. Believe me I'm doing all sorts of stretches and exercising so I can spread my legs. 

I have already decided when I go to live in a nursing home or when I go to a community of chronologically challenged adults. I'm giving all males a Pez Dispenser full of little blue candies  for Christmas and all other gift giving days. I will also have a little blue dispenser outside my door case they forget their Pez Dispenser when they come to visit! 


Yes, I love me some sex. As all of you can tell by reading this blog post. I think it's so sad when people give up on the closeness and touch of feeling skin against skin and loving each other. Even the simple gesture of holding hands. It warms my cold undecided heart when I see people who are aged challenged hold hands, kiss and talking dirty sexy talk to each other. I always do my I'm going to vomit and my act of vomiting but in reality I'm  jealous and enviousness of the love that has endured over the years. I hope someday I will be blessed to be one of those couples in their 80's having sex. 

No comments:

Post a Comment